What to Do If You’ve Been Wrongfully Arrested

Get cash in advance of your settlement

If you’ve been arrested and detained, you’re going to be talking with  to an attorney.

If your attorney feels you have been arrested unlawfully, wrongfully, or if you have been mistreated, you may have a case of your own. You may be awarded compensation for injuries, missed work time, pain and suffering from personal injury, and possibly injury due to your reputation.

Lawsuit Funding is Available for False or Wrongful Arrest

Interstate Lawsuit Funding does not provide legal council. However, you may be represented by a local attorney who will take your case on a contingency basis. He or she will fight for your just compensation.

Cash Advance for Your Lawsuit

We provide cash in advance of your lawsuit settlement.

Attorneys will take your case if they believe you have a good chance at winning a settlement. These cases can drag out for many months, or longer. Meanwhile, you’ll be needing to meet with your attorney, and spend much time being interviewed on the details of your case. You could miss work and suffer a shortage of cash.

Pre-Settlement Cash Advance for Your False Arrest Case

Cash is available in advance of your settlement. It’s very simple.

When you borrow money from Interstate Lawsuit Funding, you’re not required to provide any credit history, and you don’t need any physical or cash collateral or co-signer. All you need to do is fill out our simple 30-second application.

We lend you money based upon the merits of your case. If you have an attorney representing you, you most likely qualify for a cash advance. You don’t have to pay it back until your case settles.

If you get a lawsuit loan from Interstate Lawsuit Funding, the money is yours to keep and use for anything you want. There are no rules or restrictions. It’s your money to keep. And if your case doesn’t settle, you still keep the money. Really.

Fill out the application or call us directly at 954-946-0487

We fund plaintiffs in almost every state. Check to see if we serve your state, CLICK HERE.

We do not provide loans to residents of the following states:

AL , AK , AZ, CO. , IL. , IN ,KY, MD, MN, MO., NC, NEBRASKA, NM. OK. SC. , SD, TN, VT, NV