Property owners are liable if you are injured on their property. If you are injured while on someone else’s property, they could be responsible for your medical bills or even compensation for lost wages. If you have filed a lawsuit for personal injuries, it may take a long time for you to get the money you need to cover your medical bills and monthly expenses.
When this happens, it is time for you to contact Interstate Lawsuit Funding. We offer lawsuit cash advances for personal injury suits. This means that while you are waiting for insurance companies and lawyers to fight about your case, you will have the money you need to survive. If your injuries prevent you from working, your available funds could run out quickly and then what?
Let Interstate Lawsuit Funding help you get a cash advance on your personal injury claim.
A lawsuit cash advance will give you the means to take care of your family and financial responsibilities while you recover. When you get a lawsuit cash advance from us, the money is yours to do whatever you want to do. You can pay lawyer fees or medical bills or utilities or buy new clothes or take a vacation. We will never ask where you spent the money.
Your personal injury lawsuit should not prevent you from living your life while you are waiting for your settlement to arrive. You still have groceries to buy and bills to pay. The added stress from worrying about money could keep you from recovering as quickly as you should. We want to help you get better faster so you can get back to normal.
Since we are a direct lender, there is no middle man and this saves fees. We pass this savings on to you be offering some of the lowest rates in this business.
We also make it so easy to apply by having an application on our website. You can apply whenever it is convenient for you and you will have an answer in just a few days.
Let us help you through this difficult time with a personal injury lawsuit cash advance.
Anyone involved in a lawsuit can apply for lawsuit funding. This is a type of loan which is based on the amount of your possible settlement and a loan most people have never heard about. Here are the most common questions that we at Interstate Lawsuit Funding are asked each day.
- What kinds of lawsuits are eligible for lawsuit funding? There are many types of cases that can be funded, but just a few examples are medical malpractice, personal injury, car accidents, animal attacks and harassment cases. Call us or check our website for a more detailed list.
- Do I have to use my cash advance to fight my lawsuit? We will never ask where you used the money. You can pay expenses, doctor bills or buy a television. How you use your lawsuit funding is entirely up to you.
- Do I have to have good credit? We base our decision about your lawsuit funding entirely on your case. We don’t check your credit score and we don’t ask if you have any assets or collateral.
- How soon can I get my cash advance? After you submit your application, we will contact you for a short interview and then send your attorney a very simple lawsuit funding agreement. Once we get that agreement back, we will send you the money.
- How much money can I get? The amount you can get depends on how much you are likely to receive in your settlement. Our customer service personnel will help you decide how much you should ask for. Usually, you can get anywhere from $1,000 to several thousand.
- How much does it cost to apply? What about monthly payments? We don’t have any application fees so applying is absolutely free. You also do not need to make any payments until you get your settlement. Once you receive your settlement, your lawyer will send us the money you owe.
- How long do I have to repay the loan if I don’t win my settlement? That’s the best part. If you don’t win your lawsuit, you keep the money we gave you. You will never have to pay back the lawsuit cash advance. There is no risk to you at all!
Call Interstate Lawsuit Funding today to see how we can help you!