Anyone involved in a lawsuit can apply for lawsuit funding. This is a type of loan which is based on the amount of your possible settlement and a loan most people have never heard about. Here are the most common questions that we at Interstate Lawsuit Funding are asked each day.
- What kinds of lawsuits are eligible for lawsuit funding? There are many types of cases that can be funded, but just a few examples are medical malpractice, personal injury, car accidents, animal attacks and harassment cases. Call us or check our website for a more detailed list.
- Do I have to use my cash advance to fight my lawsuit? We will never ask where you used the money. You can pay expenses, doctor bills or buy a television. How you use your lawsuit funding is entirely up to you.
- Do I have to have good credit? We base our decision about your lawsuit funding entirely on your case. We don’t check your credit score and we don’t ask if you have any assets or collateral.
- How soon can I get my cash advance? After you submit your application, we will contact you for a short interview and then send your attorney a very simple lawsuit funding agreement. Once we get that agreement back, we will send you the money.
- How much money can I get? The amount you can get depends on how much you are likely to receive in your settlement. Our customer service personnel will help you decide how much you should ask for. Usually, you can get anywhere from $1,000 to several thousand.
- How much does it cost to apply? What about monthly payments? We don’t have any application fees so applying is absolutely free. You also do not need to make any payments until you get your settlement. Once you receive your settlement, your lawyer will send us the money you owe.
- How long do I have to repay the loan if I don’t win my settlement? That’s the best part. If you don’t win your lawsuit, you keep the money we gave you. You will never have to pay back the lawsuit cash advance. There is no risk to you at all!